Checklist procedures for aircraft checkout and FSP entries
- All checkout procedures completed for aircraft make/model per ACAC policies –Authorized club instructor pilot
- AircraftFamiliarizationandAuthorization(AFA) checklist form completed and signed–Authorized club instructor pilot and applicant pilot.
- Completed and signed AFA checklist form sent to Safety Officer or Assistant Safety Officer – Authorized club instructor pilot.
- Pilot’s Operating Handbook (POH) Questionnaire completed and reviewed between instructor and applicant pilot. Return completed copy to applicant pilot.
- With assistance and instruction from club authorized instructor pilot, applicant pilot
- Logs into FSP personal account, and:
- Completes all information under Documents section:o User Profile
- Emergency Contact Info
- Profile Photo and Photo ID (if desired)
- Pilot Certificate
- Medical Certificate/BasicMed
- TSA Citizenship Verification and Security Awareness Training (if required)o Renters Insurance
- Biannual Review
- Completed and signed AFA checklist form reviewed by Safety Officer or Assistant Safety Officer, signed, scanned PDF record copy retained, and fully signed copies returned to instructor and applicant – Safety Officer or Assistant Safety Officer.
- Safety Officer or Assistant Safety Officer logs into FSP, and:
- Review the applicant pilot’s FSP Document entries (step 5 above).
- Add Endorsement(s):
- Go to Endorsements drop-down menu and add endorsements as appropriate; i.e. To act as PIC in a complex airplane; To act as PIC in a high-performance airplane; Completion of a flight review, etc.
- NOTE: both complex endorsement and high-performance endorsement must be entered before the applicant can schedule C182RG on FSP.
- Add Aircraft Checkout(s):
- Go to Aircraft Make & Model drop-down menu and add as appropriate;
- i.e. Cessna 172M/180HP, Cessna 172N, or Cessna R182.
8. Recommend that the applicant log into FSP and perform a test aircraft reservation.
Checklist procedures for aircraft checkout and FSP entries should now be complete!